1. Is there a participation fee?
2. What are the eligibility criteria for the award categories?
- The participating organization should have its registered office in India and carrying out business in India as a sole proprietorship, partnership, public company, private company, HUF or trust SMEs
- The organisation must have at least 2 complete years of office and business operations in India as on December 31, 2019
- The marketing campaign should have been implemented in the period January 01, 2019 to December 31, 2019. In the case of the Brand launch category, the brand needs to have launched no earlier than January 2018
3. What is the evaluation process?
Entries across the award categories will be put through two rigorous rounds of judging by juries made up of senior industry leaders.
4. Can a single project/campaign be nominated in more than one category for?
Yes. Also, there is no limit on the number of projects/campaigns that can be entered in a category
5. What is the last date/time for submitting entries?
17 February 2020, 23:59 hrs
6. What is the process for submitting an entry?
- Register on the website and verify your email id
- An account will be created to enable you to manage the application process
- Fill the forms for the categories being applied to. Upload the relevant documents as supporting. The files can be uploaded in doc, docx, pdf, xls, ppt, jpeg, png, mp4, wmv, mov, and mp3 formats.
7. Can I make changes in my form/application once submitted?
No, changes can be made once the entry has been submitted. However, you can modify and save the completed details till the time you submit. Remember, the last date to submit entries is 17 February 2020 (23:59 hrs)