1. What is the Brand Equity Marketing Awards?
The Brand Equity Marketing Awards is the ultimate recognition of marketing excellence.
2. Why should I participate?
To be felicitated and recognised by the who’s-who of Indian marketing and advertising, under the aegis of India’s oldest and most credible brand in the space, Brand Equity.
3. Is there any participation fee?
4. Is there an eligibility criteria?
Any marketer, advertising professional or an organization registered in India can participate. The campaigns/initiatives being submitted should have been executed no earlier than 1 Jan 2017, and no later than 31 Dec 2017.
5. How will the entries be evaluated?
The entries will be evaluated in two phases. In Phase 1, a screening jury comprising marketing and agency heads shall shortlist the entries. This will be presented to a grand jury comprising industry stalwarts.
6. Can I apply in more than one category for a single project/campaign?
Yes, if you believe it qualifies.
7. How many projects/ campaigns can I enter in one category?
As many as you would like to. You can submit multiple entries across multiple categories.
8. What is the time period within which to submit the completed entry?
No later than midnight of 14 March 2018 (for all material).
9. What is the process for submitting an entry?
Register on the website. Once registered, you can access the user dashboard with your login details. Fill the necessary details for one or more of the 9 categories, and upload any relevant documents. That’s it, you are done!
10. How do I upload documents/content related to my entry?
“You will notice an option to upload documents at the bottom of the registration form. The files can be uploaded in jpeg, jpg, png, pdf, ppt, pptx, doc, docx, mov, xls, xlsx, mp4, avi, mov, flv, sfw, pps, npg, m4v, wmv, txt, ttf, pages, numbers, mp3 formats.”
11. Can I make changes in my form/application after submission?
No changes can be made once you submit your entry. But while you save along your form before submission, you can keep returning and making changes till the deadline of 14 March 2018.